Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Uneventful

Like I said. Uneventful day. Last night, I turned in early because I had the worst headache ever and I got a great night's sleep. I woke up and got some breakfast and went to class and some other teacher was there. I don't know why he was teaching but he just walked in a started teaching the class. Then I had my Physics Lab. It was pretty lame. Went back to the dorm and had some dinner.

During dinner, my friend Eric decided to show us this secret thing he can do. So his mouth is apparently really stretchy because he fit the whole mouth of the cup in his mouth. BAHAHA! Whenever Taylor puts the picture up that he took, I will definitely be posting it on here. It's hysterical.

Then I had small groups which was really cool. We had it in my room tonight which is now awesome because everything is set up! We look super sophisticated. It's awesome. Then I had a good conversation with Max and I think I'm gonna head to bed. Sweetness. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers