Thursday, September 3, 2009

Laundry Day

Yep, Thursdays from 2-5 is my laundry time so as my last load is drying I figured... might as well blog. I have realized 2 things as I have been doing my laundry and chowing down on my delicious kettle corn (thanks mom!).

1) I love the fact that I never lose a sock. At home sometimes my mom would do my laundry so you never knew what was going to happen to your socks. They would get lost in the abyss of the sock bin in the laundry room and never get paired again! I have successfully washed and dried 3 loads of whites with no sock left behind. I intend to keep this record through the year.

2) I am obsessed with keeping my room clean and organized. I clean like every day. And Thursday is my super clean day. I even fold my underwear now... I'm sure my parents are happy about this.

Well it's another typical crazy day here at college. I took a wonderful hour long nap after class. Now, there are two guys making an action movie on my floor. I got really excited and asked if I could be an extra. They said no... clearly they didn't look closely at my credentials (lead in musical, starring role in Katie's senior project). They don't know what they are missing out on.

There is also some guy singing beautifully somewhere below August and Briana's room. They went to check it out and report back to me.

I get to visit U of I tomorrow and get to see all my buddies!! yay! :) And that's about it.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. No missing socks congrats!! Glad you are keeping your room sooo clean,even folding your underwear-who would of thought?

    ReplyDelete

Followers