Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Another Wednesday

Last night I went to small groups and we were talking about if we could ask God a question what would it be. My question was "What is the difference between taking matters into your own hands and giving god complete control?" My friend Heather found an awesome verse about it.

"We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall." -Proverbs 16:33

So cool. It's good to know that God will direct my path no matter what choices I make. I like that.

But today was pretty uneventful. I realized that it makes me SUPER angry when teachers erase the board and they leave that one little line or dot that they miss. I spent most of my physics class holding myself back from getting up and erasing it myself. Yes, I'm strange. Well I'm headed to the Leadership class at Cornerstone. So excited! More later.

1 comment:

Followers