Monday, September 28, 2009

"Happy Winds-day!"

It's a blustery day in the 100 acre wood (okay this campus is ten times that size but whatever).

Last night as I was discovering the most innovative and wonderful websites of my small insignificant life (stumbleupon.com) with the most wonderful person in the whole world (yes... Becca :)) and the wind was shaking the windows to the point that we thought they were going to bust in. Very cool.

Sometimes, luck is on your side and when it is, you take full advantage of the situation because chances are that your luck will run out fairly quickly.

Today I had a paper due in English. I had done the research last night and spent this morning working on it. Needless to say it was a pretty freakin' crappy paper. I got to class today and my teacher walked out of her previous class and looked at me working on my computer. I thought I was busted! She told me class was canceled and that the paper was due on wednesday because she wasn't feeling well. Alright! I'll take it! I will not be procrastinating that much ever again because that was too close for comfort.

There is a story from those four days of my life I decided to ignore but I now realize is a great story that needs to be told.

So Dave was interviewing Razzi about where he is most often inspired. Raz said the bathroom is where he has had the most epiphanies and meaningful conversations. I said that was super gross and asked him who he had the meaningful conversations with. He said he would be on the phone or on skype without the other person knowing. I was freaking out about how gross that is. All the other guys at the table were agreeing with Raz. Josh in particular said he used the computer while he was using the restroom and I said that is SO disgusting! He responded with "What? I put a towel down first" I died of laughter. It was the uncontrollable laughter when everyone around you looks at you and thinks "Wow. It probably wasn't even that funny". But I was laughing so hard that I literally had to leave the cafeteria and was dying all the way out to the lounge. It was great. And if you have ever seen me giggly or laugh really hard you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's a beautiful fall day. Perfect temperature, nice, blustery day and the leaves are finally falling after turning into awesome shades of green, orange, red and brown. I love Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers