Friday, September 11, 2009

R & R

I was going to spend the past 2 and a half hours sleeping but instead I turned off the lights, turned on the light above my bed and read "A Short History of Nearly Everything" while listening to all the classical music on my itunes. It was absolutely amazing and very relaxing.

Well, this weekend is definitely a "me" weekend. Meredith left yesterday randomly. She walked in a was like I am leaving this weekend to go home and I was like oh that will be fun and then she was like bye! and she left sooo yea. It's nice to not have to be quiet as a mouse when I walk in at late hours of the night.

Now Katie and I are listening to Jason Robert Brown which is SO good. I love that the recordings of his songs are so.....rough. It just raw voices instead of synthesizers. It's so beautiful.

Well, we are going to see Nine, the Tim Burton movie, tonight with some people on our floor and then after Will and Grace marathon. Stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers