Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crazy Ever After (Acoustic Version)

Yep. Great Song.

Anyway. So yesterday. Yesterday I only had one class (Physics) cuz my lab was canceled. So I had my whole day to myself. and I actually got a ton of homework done.

I also finally made David's CD so I am sending that in the mail sometime today. And then 9pm had small groups and yea just had a really great night.

So I was sitting under this pretty tree on campus writing this blog until a nice big spider decided to climb on me so I had to relocate. And now I am sitting on safe, man-made, cement. Today I have almost all of my classes which kinda sucks. But it actually hasn't been that bad. It's a gorgeous day outside today. 79 and cloudy so it's not too hot especialkly with the nice breeze blowing through. Just perfect. I love perfect days.

The only thing that is not perfect about today is these little bugs that are swarming everywhere on the quad and getting all over everyone. You literally have to pick them off of you when you walk inside and they are tiny. so gross.

Well I have class in about 10 minutes so I should go. Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers