Sunday, September 20, 2009

Conga Lines

i can't wait to READ IT
[to the tune of the conga line]
[mambo mambo mambo!]
[thing]
-Anonymous

And that is how excited you people should be to read my blog :)


Alright, I guess I have to start with Friday. Katie came to visit me this weekend and she came on Friday night and then we went to Tri for dinner and then to see a movie at my friends house. We watched Cinderella Man which is actually a great movie.
Then we went back to the dorm and we hung out with other Katie. We ordered D.P. Dough, the pesto calzones and they were ec-pic! Then we watched How I Met Your Mother. While we were watching it, we heard a knock on the door. Katie yelled "Come in!" and in walks these three guys. They go "Ummm. We got a noise complaint and they said that it was coming from this dorm" I asked who complained and they said the room above us. I was like oh, the boys floor complained about us? And they were like yea! the boys floor. and then they were like are you guys playing twister? and Katie was like does it look like we're playing twister? and they said no i guess not and then they left. We were just shocked. Clearly they weren't RA's and they were just trying to pick up girls. At first I thought it was super lame but then I really thought about it and that was a brilliant idea! So for all you guys out there. That is a great way to meet women. So we fell asleep in Katie's room watching How I Met Your Mother.

Then on Sat. I had Women's 1st and 3rd. It was a great breakfast and then I came back and Katie was eating lunch with Jackie and Kenny came for a college visit. It was kinda stressful but oh well. We went to fusion brew and got some yummy coffee and decided that our movie we wanted to make will be called Mission to Brew. Yea I was pretty giggly that night and kept doing weird things. Story of my life. That night we watched Finding Nemo. I totally forgot how amazing that movie is. It's sooo funny. "I'm gonna getcha. I'm gonna swim with you. I'm gonna be your best friend..........good feeling's gone." Bahaha. So then we went back to Katie's room and we decided to watch a bunch of episodes of How I Met Your Mother in order to fall asleep. We reminisced about old TV shows and Disney Channel movies like Beetle Juice and Halloween Town. So great. Fell asleep and cue Sunday! Oh and quote of the night... apparently I am a failure with a side of home-wrecker.

Today I went to the last Sunday church service that Cornerstone will be having in a while. What Mike talked about really hit home today. It was pretty cool. I decided to be nice and sit by a new guy. His name is Jeff and he was nice. Right after church I had warm up for my first choir concert as a college student. Then went to lunch with Katie and my Dad called me. Turns out my family came down as a surprise to see me! It was awesome. We did alright but the other choirs did awesome pieces and were very good. We then went to Olive Garden with Katie, Becca, and my family and Becca and I realized that we seriously live like 15 min away from one another walking. During dinner, my Dad decided to embarrass Katie and we told the waiter it was her birthday so they sang to her hahaha. It was great. Then I went to get my futon and stuff so my room finally feels complete now that we have our carpet and futon. It's great. After that we went to visit Jackie and meet Brian and now I am here. Talking to people on skype and doing my homework for tomorrow. Oooo! Jazz tomorrow night. Who's excited???? I am.

Well, until tomorrow!

P.S. Everyone needs to go to Youtube right now and type in "a very potter musical" watch it and download the soundtrack from http://teamstartkid.com . Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers