Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Been a While

Sooo I guess I can just do the highlights cuz that's always fun.

On Tuesday, I took a 3 hour nap. This was AWESOME and I think I might just start fitting a nap into my everyday schedule. Scientific study shows that napping boosts creativity and memory. I'll take it.

Then on Wednesday I was walking back from Tri with Katie when I found this really cool looking leaf. It is green orange red and yellow all on the same leaf.

Then we watched Glee which was amazing

and now it's Thursday, another laundry day. All socks accounted for.

I am so ready for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you need to bring one of those cool leaves for Allie O. She loves to collect and exchange leaves. She brought a cool looking leaf to me the other day and told me it was for you. Power naps(15-20 mins) are good for you,not 3 hour naps, because then you probably can't get to sleep at night!

    ReplyDelete

Followers