Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blogging From My Phone

Pretty much I'm super excited because I can now blog from my cell phone. THIS. IS. SO. AWESOME!

Anyway. So yesterday I spent epic amounts of time creating my new Plan of Study. It's color coordinated and everything so it's like the real deal.

After that had small groups and talked about identity which is actually a really hard topic in my opinion.

Then came the epic study party that was held from about 1 till 330. It was a pretty unproductive night to say the least but at least we got a good laugh out of it.

On a sad note, bought this T-shirt called a personal soundtrack T-shirt and it shipped to my house :( so now I won't have it for Halloween unless my parents love me *cough cough*

Currently sitting in the Waterrson Food Court waiting for something epically awesome to happen so I can brighten your day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey we do love ya- you got your crazy shirt for Halloween! Right?! How can you blog from your phone? You don't have internet access? Yes we do sometimes miss the simple things in life because we are sooo busy! The sunshine is out- stay motivated!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers