Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tattoo


That's right! I don't have to get a tattoo anymore of a string around my finger because I found this. Stoked. Mom and Dad should be relieved haha.

So you know it's a good day when one of your classes gets canceled. Yep. Got the chance to blog because English was canceled today. Woot!

Sooooo yesterday. Yesterday, only had one class and then spent the rest of the day studying for my Physics class today. Then took a break at about 8 for 3 hours to go to ImprovMafia which is an improve show ( if you couldn't figure that out already). Pretty good. Then I had small group.

Now I am watching Top Chef Masters. It's super good.

Oh. Max is coming to visit on Friday. Super excited for that and then the Hannah Honky Tonk which should be fun is on Saturday night. Basically gone all weekend once again.

I think I might be going home tomorrow for the day. That will be fun. Alright well I'm gonna go on stumbleupon.com and rock that for a while. More later!

2 comments:

  1. You are not suppose to go on the internet when you are borded in class. That is why we haven't put internet on you phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops this comment was supposed to be on the fire drill blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers