Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Kurt....

Well it's 7:52am and I am sitting in the train station. You might be thinking I should be at school or at least on my way back and sitting on the train but no. I missed the 7am train. It's amazing the difference in traffic between 6am and 6:10am… what the heck. Any way you won't get this post till later but you should know that I am really writing this at 7:52 am. It's amazing that there is no free WiFi anywhere around here. I went to Starbucks and you have to pay for it. Reason #37 that Caribou is infinitely better than Starbucks.


RIDICULOUS.


Alright sooo yesterday. I had an extra train ticket and so I decided to visit school. Woke up late, and then had to run to the train from my dorm. Got to school around noon and it was so nice to see everyone! Carolyn by far had the best reaction haha. She saw me in the hall and just said hi and kept walking and then turned around and FLIPPED out and literally fell on the ground. Haha. I found out Solace was having practice that night and so I wanted to stay instead of going back last night at about 7. Got to go to their practice and they were wonderful. They saw "Over the Rainbow" by Celtic Women and "Where is Love" from Oliver. Both were awesome! I can't wait for the Solace concert! I got to hear the Solace CD which will be out by November 2nd. OH MY GOSH! It's amazing. The live track of "God's Love Nubia" is amazing. Emily sounds sooo kick butt on it.


I wasn't expecting to stay the night so I borrowed some clothes and slept in my makeshift bed. My room has been officially turned into a game/TV room for my brother. If you knew what my room looked like before you would realize how easy it would be to do that. Yea so slept there and now my train leaves around 9:30. I'm going to miss Physics and Math….again. Whatever! It's Friday… who really cares. But I'm still kinda angry anyway and I gotta help this kid with His Physics homework cuz he never comes to class and doesn't know what's going on. I have been avoiding it all week because I think it's so pathetic that he didn't come to class so he doesn't know how to do the homework. Whatever. People like that are never gonna make it in life.

There is a girl crying to my left. I think she missed her train too… that sucks.


Anyway, yep, just sitting in the Amtrak Station. I have an hour to kill so doing some people watching. People are funny you know?


Oh life. I think the worst thing about life is not the fact that we have time constraints, that's not a big deal, but the fact that we have to sleep. Sleep is just SO dumb. Why can't my brain and body just run continuously? I mean when I sit down it could recharge my body. That's like rest sort of.


Oh man, looks like the K9 unit has just picked up someone. Good to know that our Chicago Police force is doing it's job. And here we go. They are trying to get him to leave. I don't think he has drugs but I don't know. Well now they are searching him. I think they let him go but told him to get out. Dang.


I'm sitting by a fountain right now and I really wish I had a penny to throw in so I could make a wish. I would definitely wish that I didn't have a quiz today in Physics. That would be nice. UGH 45 more minutes until I can get on the train. I'm going to work on my survey paper once I get on the train. That will be good.


Oh there is a lady walking around with hair curlers in her hair. I wonder if she knows?


I'm going to read now. My nerd book "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson. It's actually pretty good. At least I like it. It's basically all the scientific discoveries since the 1800's. I am already in the 1990's and I am only half way through the book. It's amazing how much technology and science has change in the past 20 years. There have just been HUGE strides. Alright well I'm off to continue learning about the earths' inner, middle and outer core. Stoked. Later.


P.S. I need to find a man who makes my heart flutter as much as it does when Kurt Elling sings to me on my iPod. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers