Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Ignoring You....

BAHAHAHAHA this is fun....

Anyway. I haven't blogged in 3 weeks. Let me think of some excuses:

1) Max is distracting on the phone... oh wait. that's right now
2) Oregon Trail was much more entertaining
3) I actually made friends in college bahaha
4) maybe i have tried to do my homework.... yea, right.
5) It's the same reason that my happy aquarium has gone to hell... i just don't care about the internet anymore


On Friday I volunteered at a benefit concert. I got to take peoples money! mwahaha.
But it all went to 10,000 homes and International Justice Mission.

Then yesterday I just chill-axed and finished the fourth season of House. super great

and TODAY!!!!! Iron Chef competition in the dorm room kitchen!! woot!

Secret Ingredient: The secret ingredient was ramen noodles


This was our meal:

We made a chicken dish with a homemade red wine vinegar sauce with sauteed vegetables on a bed of rice and then we we put crushed ramen noodles on top for some crunch

And then we made a peach cobbler which was actually really good

AND WE WON!!!!!

And now I am here with a mere 5 days till a week of freedom.

College is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers