Wednesday, October 21, 2009

School Gets in the Way of Life

Well, It's been a while. This past weekend, I saw Danielle perform with Girls Next Door. She was AMAZING! I got to see Dolo, Emily, Kaitlyn, Danielle, Zach, John, Alexis and Robby which was SO awesome. Then I came back to reality. Bleh.

Monday, half of my classes were canceled which made for an amazing day. Lots of nothing so I decided to start writing a song. I worked all day yesterday to perfect it instead of doing homework. I kinda like it. I wrote it for this awesome guy. He has no idea that it's for him but whatevs. Story of my life.

I am sitting outside. It's a gorgeous day out and there is a massive bug next to me:



It's just sitting there. chillin' creeping me out... Cool bug, your awesome.There's a ton of people just walking right by.

It's amazing how many things we miss in the craziness of life. Quite sad, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers