Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fire Drill

Soooooo..... attempting to study for my Physics test today and the fire alarm goes off. Usually this would be a boring and annoying occurrence but not at college!

There was a guy who had to run out of the shower in just his towel and another guy who was in a banana suit... I have never had so many questions.

Yesterday was just average. Unpacked from the weekend today and yea, overall good day.

Today. BORING! and lots and lots of studying. I realized as I was sitting in class that I would really love it if my parents got me internet on my phone so I could blog whenever I want (COUGH COUGH COUGH!) and check my emails for IMI ( COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!!)

Well, improv mafia tonight and then small groups....woot!

P.S. I counted that box of coins I took, Dad. $33.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers