Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekends

I have now realized how greatly the weather affects my motivation. This past weekend has been cloudy and rainy and I have been such a big procrastinator. Friday came very fast this past week though. That was nice.

Friday night was pretty fun. Megan, Miranda, Meredith (wow lot's of M's), Dave and a few other people I didn't know decided we needed to get out of the dorms and so we went to the dollar theater and saw The Time Traveler's Wife. It was a very well done movie although the book, as usual, was far better. Definitely a tear-jerker though.

Woke up on Saturday and got to drive Jessica (the car haha). This car is AWESOME! basically it's a bright orange car and when you stop for longer than a second you have to put it in neutral. Other than that it runs pretty well.

Then hopped a train and came home so that I could go to Fred and Sam's wedding on Sunday.

In the meantime, I GOT THE SOLACE CD!!!!!! It's awesome and I'm listening to it right now (as I have been for the past 2 days straight haha). I just can't believe it's here :)

Sam and Fred's wedding was soooo beautiful. They did the service in Arabic which was super cool. Then at the reception they had traditional Assyrian dancing which was basically everyone walking around in a circle.
And now I'm back to reality...again. Calculus in 40 minutes... dang.

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers