Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Apparently This One Wasn't Important Enought to Have a Title

Alright, here we go Monday and Tuesday.

The best thing about Monday was that I got to go to dinner with Becca and Rae. It was like old times. Went to Noodles. Chilled in my room. You know the basics. Then Katie and I went to Fusion Brew which is amazing. Their Chai Tea Latte... yea definitely competitive with Caribou.

Tuesday: Hmmmm had physics and my physics labs yesterday and the stupid lab took forever. The TA had no idea what was going on. I had to stay the whole 3 hours which sucked. Hopefully we did well on the lab cuz i'll be mad if we get points taken off.

Glee is tonight! Super excited!

Right now I'm sitting in my Physics Seminar. Pretty interesting. We are learning about nuclear stuff and the likely hood of getting cancer from radiation. Apparently the single largest risk factor for getting cancer is old age. I guess I hope we find a cure for getting old. That would be good. The biggest lifetime radiation dose comes from background radiation: the sun, other people, the walls, your own body, food. About 40 millirems a year and 60 millirems a year if you are in close contact with people for the majority of the day. I guess that's the science lesson for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers