Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Guess College Kids Still Pick Their Noses

Yea... So time to blog again. YAY!

Well, let's see. Yesterday was Saturday. I had to deal with a heart attack of a situation. That was fun and for that reason, I could not watch House because I couldn't concentrate. Sadness. So then I took a nap forever. And then I went to Target.

Sadly, as a college student who doesn't drink or smoke, going out on a Saturday night means going to Target. We took some public transportation there and Kaitlyn and I got flannel for flannel Fridays and I got the GOOD Peach Iced Tea. Soo then we came back here and we chilled.

Shut my shades so I wouldn't wake up as early as usual. I was hoping to wake up at like 2pm. But DANG IT DARBUS I only slept till like 11:30. Dumb. But we went to the laundry mat and I read "A Short History of Nearly Everything". Learned all about why limestone is sooo important which was cool.

Then I cam back here. This is SO awful. So in the elevator someone wrote "mike was here" with boogers like pretty big. I saw it was was totally grossed out. So then August got back from her trip home and Breanna, Josh and I went to help her carry her stuff up.

We all got in the elevator and we held the door open for this guy who was running to get in. He got in and asked to go to the floor and LEANED ON THE BOOGER WRITING!!! I was the only one who saw and all I could do was crack up laughing. I couldn't form words and all I could do was point and just like choke-laugh. Thankfully Breanna saw me pointing and looked over and told the kid that he was leaning in boogers. It was SO EC-PIC FUNNY.

Well that was my Saturday and Sunday. Pretty sweet. Well I hope you enjoy! Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers