Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sleep... no I never get enough.

Well. That's the theme of my life today.

I didn't get that much sleep last night but I still got a normal amount. I went to work and was super tired all day and then got back at 2:30 and slept till 8:00. CRAZY! That's when I remembered about the tick bite and yea, the bite mark is getting bigger and has a rash, I have swollen lymph nodes and I'm pretty tired. All of the symptoms at this point point to Lyme Disease but there have been no reported cases of Lyme Disease in Colorado ever ( read that when I first looked up stuff about tick bites). I could be the first, people! Woot! It is probably not Lyme Disease but I am going to go to the doctor in the next few days just to make sure that everything is alright. So Mom and Dad, if you read this, I am going to try and call you tomorrow. For some reason, my cell phone is not working at all in my room when I had lots of service before.

Besides that, everything is great! I read the Bible for like an hour and a half and I didn't even know it had been that long which was really cool.

I also had a great discussion with one of my co-workers about relationships. She has been dating this guy that she has known for a year and a half for a month and she already knows they are going to get married. She knows that it will be a few years but she says they just know. She was telling me about her and her ex-boyfriend and how even thought she dated that guy for two years, she knew she wasn't going to marry him. And now this! It's so so so cool. The coolest part of the whole thing is that she knows that her boyfriend loves God more than he loves her. That is amazing and that is what I want-a man who loves God more that he loves me. Along with other things but that is the most important.

God is so good people! And he loves us even though we are screw ups... so awesome. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers