Saturday, June 19, 2010

Everything's Fine Everything's Groovy...

...It's a great day!

Haha anyway.

Thursday was my day off. I didn't do that much during the morning but I did get to SLEEP IN! It was glorious. During the day though, I got to go to Emerald Mountain with Charis and boulder a little bit. Then we came back and I got to have dinner with my friend Rachel! She is awesome and from Texas which is pretty cool. We got to talk about life and stufffff.

Thursday night was the LT service and the speaker, the GCM pastor from Ball State, spoke about having faith through your fears. It was a really good conclusion to Tuesday night's talk about fears. We talked about how God is all powerful and that when we accept Christ, we have an unlimited amount of power behind everything thing we do which is incredible. We can do the impossible with God on our side! SUPER SICK! (in a good way).

Speaking of Tuesday night. It was pretty rough. I've never just been flat out angry with God and told Him about it. There were a lot of things that happened that night that didn't happen like they should have and I was really upset how a few conversations had played out. I just sat in my bed and said, "God, I'm really angry at you right now because I have been praying about these conversations that I just had and this was not how they were supposed to go down. I hurt some people and I'm really upset that you allowed it to happen like this." I have never done that before but it was so good that God met me where I was at and gave me peace about all of the situations I was in within the next few days. Crazy awesome.

Anyway, after church on Thursday night, my project group went to see TOY STORY 3!!!!!!

You. Must. See. This. Movie.

I was prepared to be disappointed but I laughed more than I have laughed in any movie in a long time. It was so well done.

Then we had project day and heard a few testimonies. I love hearing people's christian journeys from the very beginning till now. It's really cool. Then we went fishing and I walked across Glacier Creek. It was pretty cold and I fell because Glacier Creek basically has rapids in certain places so I got pushed over. I have a sweet bruise on my knee haha. Then Karissa, Daniel and I decided to scramble some rocks but we ended up free climbing/bouldering halfway up Eagle Cliff in no time at all. It was crazy because climbing is so much less tiring than hiking up Eagle. Karissa and I went barefoot which was really good for climbing but really bad for walking down the mountain. P.S. As we were walking down I was in back and I put my hand on a rock for stability down a steep portion and the rock went tumbling down towards Karissa and Daniel. Daniel jumped out of the way and everything. It was probably a 50 lb rock sooo pretty intense.

Now I am at work, on my lunch break blogging for you beautiful people! Soooo maybe I should go back and actually work before I get fired... That would suck.

I love you guys a ton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers