Friday, June 11, 2010

Shmer Shmer. So Much.

SOOOOOOO.


On Friday we had project group which was awesome. I really can't believe that another Friday has past but that's beside the point.
We learned more about evangelism and stuuuuuuffff and this upcoming Friday we are going street evangelizing in Boulder, CO. I'm actually super nervous about it because I don't really know how I feel about street evangelism. We also hiked up Bible Pointe (yes that's pointe with and "e") as a group and we got to hear the testimonies of two people. I love hearing about how God transforms lives.

Saturday, I thought I had the day off.... but I didn't so I ended up just skipping work but my boss was okay with it because there was a misunderstanding. I got to meet up with Michelle from ISU (she's the pastor's wife) and we went on a walk near Glacier Creek, a sweet creek near Eagle Cliff. I got to hang out with her and her kids till lunch time which was awesome.

Sunday we started our workshops. The one I chose was Questioning Evangelism. It was pretty cool. Different than I expected.

Tuesday through Thursday, Jonalyn and Dale came and talked to us. It was pretty cool because they talked a lot about the gender gap in the church. Interesting stuff.

Well. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers