Sunday, June 13, 2010

RAWR!

I am sitting here after work and I am upset because I cannot go outside and boulder like I wanted to!

The reason I can't is because it is thunderstorming. Rain wouldn't bother me as much but thunderstorm + me on a mountain =  asking for trouble.

But speaking of the weather, today is June 13th and it snowed today in Estes Park Colorado. Though brief, it still did happen. Crazy!

Working in food service has been both a blessing and a curse.
It's a curse because you get to see how all of the food is prepared and let me tell you, cooking for about 1,000 people at a time means low low low quality food.
It's a blessing because you lose weight really fast because you never want to eat! haha perfect weight loss plan and I don't even have to try. 1,000 people is definitely different than 22,000 people so the food at school... I don't even want to think about it.

Anyway, I think that's all I got for you all today. We had a roomie hang out last night and Karissa, Katie and I were all SO goofy. We played UNO but we were just acting so ridiculous. Haha. Love it. Well hopefully I'll have some fun stories for you sooooon!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers