Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where does the time go? I wrote a draft for my next post a week ago with the intent of finishing it but now it's been a week since I did that and I am JUST now blogging. How sad.

Well I guess two weeks ago this Friday, I had family dinner! No, not with my biological family, with my real family (haha jk mom and dad!). It was really fun. Katie made a delicious pasta with angel hair pasta, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. I will definitely be hiring her if I ever have to cook for an army because we had SO much pasta that we ate (and there were 11 of us) and we still had like 3/4 of the food left.

Then that week Sunday, the Cornerstone worship band played at Grace Church. That was pretty cool. We ate outside because it was warm (enough...) out! YAY! This past week has been gorgeous outside and I have been able to ACTUALLY see the blue color of the sky. So awesome.

I guess I will just jump to Friday. I got to go see Katie in her Everyone's a Little Bit Diva cabaret. It was hilarious and a lot of fun. Then I woke up yesterday and headed home for Spring Break. I already want to go back to school haha. Oh well. Hopefully there will be some exciting things about this week that will happen. Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers