Monday, March 15, 2010

Coward

We have just determined that if you can't find a raunchy on facebook, you can find them on myspace. haha It was extremely amusing.

Well I'm back from break and I'm happy to be back. Today went really fast and I just realized that I have to sign up for classes for next year tomorrow! Crazy.

As I was walking home from class, I saw something that called to me. It said initial me! Leave your footprint, a hand print! What will be your legacy?
Yep. It was a HUGE patch of brand new cement... I didn't listen to the calling. I wish I had. It would have been awesome to walk by that everyday and think. Yep. I'm awesome. Now I will walk by and think Yep. I'm a coward. So sad. Till later!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I don't think you're a coward, sometimes it's better to let things be. You'll still walk by that everyday and it'll be memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Followers