Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lots to Talk About!

Well, I suppose I can tell you a little bit about the rest of my day yesterday. It was pretty uneventful until the evening hours. Right before small group, we had a mini Seder dinner. Rachel's mom made us a ton of delicious food and there were about 12 of us that came and just had a good time eating and hanging out with each other. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to have some leftovers before Rachel came to get them. Haha.

Today I didn't do much of anything. I walked outside without a jacket and it was wonderful. It was so awesome seeing people sitting on the quad doing homework or just being with friends.

The reason I am sitting here blogging instead of playing ultimate frisbee with the church kids is because I gave blood and I have to wait 4 hours before I do strenuous activities! It was my first time giving blood and I am glad I didn't faint. haha. I didn't watch the needle go in but I did look and see my blood going into the bag and stuff. My right arm felt weak which was weird. I know it's because my arm was being deprived of oxygen and stuff. OH! And the tube sitting on my hand felt warm because the inside of your body is 98.7 degrees so that was kind of cool. I know that's kind of gross so I am sorry if you are squeamish.

I got another letter from Zahara the other day!!! She put a new picture in the letter and a picture that she drew. It is precious. The letter was written on January 8th and got to me March 25th so you can get a good idea of the turn around time. I still have yet to get a letter from Lillian. I think one may come soon. I will be writing both Zahara and Lilian to tell them the good news about Colorado! I hope they get my letters. I wish there was some way of knowing or that we could send e-mails back and forth. I'm all for technology connecting the world.

Well, as of tomorrow there is one month of classes left. That is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers