Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have discovered true love

 As a kid I was definitely an advocate of the phrase "well if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"

Well I think it is appropriate to say that I LOVE the new blog I just found. I may or may not have found it Facebook stalking people and I couldn't really tell you how it came to my attention but it's the blog of a girl that graduated from my high school when I was a sophomore and headed off to Julliard. Her New Year's resolution was to try 52 new restaurants in 52 weeks. Amazing.

First of all I was intrigued by this blog because it is so clever and well written. If only I had more wit, then maybe people would actually read the ramblings I call my life. Or maybe it's just the fact that she emphasizes important things by bolding them or making them really big. Oh the curse of always having to look professional.

Secondly, ummm it's about FOOD. Food that I want to try. Food that makes your mouth water by just reading about it. Food that looks like the kind of thing you would eat so much of you would probably have a food coma (which is just fine by me). She is such a good critic too! She really knows her stuff. I only wish my Dad and I had started doing this years ago! Seriously, who doesn't want to read about food.

Thirdly, people actually read her blog and look forward to posts. I have only been a reader for a day and I am ready to become a "follower" according to blogspot. Big step. I wish that people would look forward to reading my blog. I don't think my parents even read it anymore (well we will see now, won't we).

Needless to say, I spent my entire 8am class catching up on the past 3 months worth of restaurants that I missed out on. I'm excited to see where else this girl goes. If you want to check it out go here!

That being said... I could definitely marry this blog and I would have a beautiful life reading it.

I didn't read my Bible yesterday. It wasn't a bad day, something just felt not right all day. I won't be skipping that again. I love God time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers