Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TODAY!

So today I have decided to never eat at the Southside dining center ever again! Between the appetizer bar and french fry bar, I am thoroughly disgusted with the amounts of grease and fat that this dining center is suggesting I consume everyday.

Tonight, I went to Watterson's dining center and I must say, I had a fantastic meal that consisted of red pepper hummus with baked pita and a burrito made to order. Delicious! I also found out the other day that the egg substitute that they make in place of eggs here for breakfast has 70% of the cholesterol you should have in a day in 3 TABLESPOONS! Who eats 3 table spoons worth of eggs, huh? That's insanely ridiculous and awful. Bleh.

I also got to go out to coffee with Liz! We had an awesome talk. She has been all around the world and it was really cool to hear about where she's been and just get to know her better. I think I might want to do that for at least part of my life if not all. We will see what happens.

That being said, I have not decided on a major yet and I don't think I'll decide that for a while. I have time which is nice.

OH! Almost forgot...this weekend we watched all 6 Harry Potter movies. It was an awesome time!


The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers