Saturday, March 9, 2013

In Love in Torino

Here I am. Sitting on the balcony of our hostel having been here for maybe an hour and I'm already thinking, "I hope I come back someday. Maybe ill even live here". I SO easily fall in love with the places I visit. So easily. Even meeting Anthony Testa (a pastor here) and just hearing about how there is so much to do here, learning more about the emphasis in the occult, and hearing their heart for prayer in this brief time I'm enthralled by this city.

It hit me on the plane ride here that I will be here for two whole weeks. In that moment two weeks felt not only like a short time but also a lifetime. Even Liz said while we were on our way to the hotel, "So much will happen this week and so much will be different. And then you'll have another week".

Missions. It feels like my calling. For now it will be as a missionary on ISU's campus but I am excited to see how The Lord continues to lead me in staying or in going.

By the way. I officially accepted a position as a Great Commission Ministries staffer on Thursday. I'll be going to new staff training in June and then I will be full time support raising!

The picture is from our balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers