Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Friday: Desperation

In the morning, Rudy and I got coffee with Luigia. It was really incredible to get to know her better and get to just talk to her about spiritual things.

It was also really an intense time. I realized how much I was desperate for her and everyone else we had met to come to know The Lord and to be with me worshiping and praising the great gift of salvation that he provides for us in Jesus Christ. I cried. I told Luigia I was desperate for her to know God.

Then we went to spend time with God with our team and i jut couldn't hold it together. I cried out to The Lord, literally, that I didn't want to wait any longer to see souls saved. I want to be that desperate to see The Lord change lives all the time. I want to be a prayer warrior who not only fights but perseveres. Everyone needs God. Everyone needs Jesus. And I am praying that God saves many that we came into contact with.

We had a good discussion about our families and then we had a party at English Clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers