Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ahhh. The Joys of Summer

Summer is here everyone! I feel it both mentally and physically.

I can't seem to remember anything, my brain has decided to shutdown.

I seem to sleep a lot, my body has given up on the the late nights and early mornings.

Either way, life is good. I am excited to be home, see my broski a lot, have prayer on Thursday nights, so many things.

Started off the summer with LeaderShape, followed by the trip to D.C. (looove D.C. by the way) and now I'm in my hometown of Glenview once again.

Today is a pretty boring day. I have had plenty of time to think and I can only think of one thing, how do I get out of this place and into the world. Rae just got back from Israel and  wants to go back in December but I don't know how I would get there money-wise. Money ruins everything. Maybe I should just hitchhike around the world. I wonder if that is even possible.

I'm also trying to figure out a way to Tanzania to visit the two kids I sponsor, Lilian and Zahara. If I could get there for free, that would be awesome but whose gonna spend $1,000 on some girl to go visit her sponsor kids? Not too many people and unfortunately I don't know those people.

I am also trying to find a research grant. Anywhere. With no luck. I want to research microfinancing in the middle eastern and south asian countries. I just can't seem to find anything. And I can't seem to find a job. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers