Sunday, June 5, 2011

My life is a Sitcom

Basically, that is what my friends and I from home have determined. It would be completely compelling and everyone would watch it. Basically the new Friends.

Today was fun, I went to church and the message was really good. Just what I needed at this point of my life and to sort of "kick off" summer if you will. It just reinforced how important prayer is. Then I came home and we decided to make a really delicious dinner tonight. Decided on shrimp, couscous and green beans. Then the rents went on a bike ride and I decided to go pick up a book in Northbrook. Ended up being a 12 mile bike ride which was awesome! I picked up a book called The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau which I'm stoked to read. Seems like a very me book. Made it back in time to start dinner and I was rinsing the shrimp when the glass bowl slipped out of my hand and it broke as I grabbed for it so I sliced my finger open. Not bad enough to go to the hospital but it like skinned it. Kind of crazy.

There was a reason that I wanted to blog today and I really can't remember why. I wish I could. Oh well. That's what you get people.

OH! On an unrelated note. I went to Molly's Cupcakes in Lincoln Park at got a chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake. Vanilla cupcake filled with chocolate chip cookie dough and topped with vanilla buttercream frosting and sprinkled with chocolate chips.
It was as good as it sounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers