Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reset

I am exhausted.


And I have never been so happy in my life to say so. It's only 12:35am and I feel like I have been awake till 6am. I haven't been tired in so long and it's finally here! Hopefully this will totally reset my biological clock so I can have a life similar to the rest of the waking world.

I wish I was a better dancer. We were talking about dancing at the Rivera's after American Idol was over and I just want to be able to bust a move and have people be like, Yea! She's got it! That would be awesome.

It's gorgeous out right now. I want to go on a walk so desperately but no one will go with me and I can barely keep my eyes open while writing this. That being said, I'm off for some prayer time and then sleep it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers