Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Attachment

That's all I see when I walk around campus, people being attached. It is pathetic.

You may be asking yourself, "What are these people attached to?" Well, I'll tell you...

CELL PHONES!
The villain of the 21st century.  All I see is people walking around talking on their cell phones or texting or playing Angry Birds or whatever they are doing because they can't stand a moment of silence or no communication.


Worst part is, I'm pretty attached to my phone too because I want to get a Blackberry that will have my entire life on it. Oh, the good and the bad of technology.

1 comment:

  1. Yes- When I grew up we talked on wall phones (not a wall post) with our friends and we met and hung out face to face with friends! It is crazy how attached we are to our cell phones and to email/facebook. What will our future look like with kids who grew up mainly interacting with screens and not face to face. It will be intresting to see how the current kids interact with their children,peers, and bosses face to face?

    ReplyDelete

Followers