Friday, January 15, 2010

.....

First week done almost! Then a three day weekend! super great

First of all, misunderstandings suck and I hate them

Second of all, dear boy on the other side of the lounge, I know you're kissing that girl's neck. Stop trying to hide it before I come over and pry you two apart...

Third of all!!! I LOVE LIFE! soo great. I think I have been getting too much sleep if that's possible because I have been really tired when all break I was only getting like 5 to 6 hours of sleep. So as you can see, I'm staying up later than usual! haha.
Classes are going really really well! I love them and all of my professors! My phone is not working. I can't send or receive text messages which sucks because it's my main source of communication. UGH! Oh well. I guess I will update later and more often! YAY! :)

2 comments:

Followers