Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

That's what Holland, MI is right now. A winter wonderland. I finished my finals on Monday night and then left for Union Station on Tuesday morning. Met my mom for lunch at Cheesecake Factory and then hopped a train to Holland to visit Duda!!! The train got in about 45 minutes late but that was alright.

The best thing about the snow here is that it is AWESOME packing snow. It is sooo easy to have a snowball fight or make an EPIC HUGE snowman. We did neither of those; however, we did go to this little park by campus that is so cute! We also walked around downtown Holland at like 1am. It's a small little town and it reminds me of the old section on Glenview. I also got to meet the two people Duda talks about all the time: Abby and Scott. They are cool.

Today, I have just been chillin' on my computer in this one building that has free WiFi. Sam had some classes today but some were canceled because of the snow. We are supposed to get about 20 inches over the next few days and it's supposedly the biggest snow storm Holland has seen in years. I would be here for that haha.

I already miss my friends from school. :( But I can't wait to see them over break and have awesome adventures!!!!! That will be super fun!

I guess that's all for now. Duda's christmas party in her dorm is tonight that should be fun! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers